- Case Studies
- Company Journey
- Digital Marketing
- Product Updates
- Web Hosting
- WordPress Hosting
- WordPress Plugins
by Ben Gabler on
Lead by Web Hosting Industry Veteran and seasoned startup founder Ben Gabler, Rocket today emerged as an all-in-one Managed WordPress Hosting provider at the Edge of the cloud.
Rocket is Gabler’s vision for bringing WordPress to the Edge of the Cloud with Global Caching and Website Security inherently built-in to the Platform. After spending years working with WordPress users seeking CDN and WAF solutions to layer on top of their hosting provider – Gabler realized there was not only an opportunity to integrate these services but simplify the experience so every WordPress website in the world can effortlessly benefit.
“WordPress users should be able to focus on building and managing their website content without needing a degree in security and performance best practices” said Gabler. “Our platform has a unique footprint at the Edge of the Cloud that not only brings WordPress hosting as close as possible to your website visitors, but it also provides Enterprise Website Optimization and Security tools at no additional cost.”
Starting with the end result, Rocket’s platform enables WordPress users of all sizes to deliver maximum WordPress performance across the globe, while maintaining a secure experience. Rocket delivers a full suite of optimization tools within the platform removing the skill sets and resources needed to manually configure separate plugins and operational settings during a WordPress deployment, optimization or update. WordPress users can now focus on what matters most, making a digital impact..
Rocket Platform Benefits include:
- Easy to use Control Panel: Modern interface built for WordPress users of all sizes – making it easier than ever to develop, stage, launch, and boost your WordPress Website performance.
- Premium Servers & Global Footprint: Directly connected with all major ISP networks the platform’s Enterprise grade servers at the Edge of the cloud put your WordPress within arms reach of our Website Visitors.
- Built-in Caching (CDN) and Proxying: Rocket automatically caches all website content in over 200 locations, no plugin or configuration required. Rocket’s global caching fully supports dynamic content including WooCommerce. We also proxy and cache several third-party scripts like Google fonts to reduce DNS lookups and increase load time on your pages.
- Always-on Website Security suite: Every WordPress installation includes a Website Firewall (WAF) and Malware Scanning/Patching specifically tuned for WordPress at no additional cost. Protecting every WordPress install from common http attacks, weak password usage, brute-force prevention, and much more.
- Automated WordPress Updates: Save time, headache, and money with our automated WordPress core, plugin, and theme updates.
As a WordPress plus Edge Solution, Rocket is the only provider to leverage over 200 locations around the world extending the footprint of every WordPress installation. Not only is caching and security built in, the Rocket platform minimizes packet transfer delivering premium performance at increased speeds to site users anywhere in the world.
To build this innovative and easy-to-use WordPress hosting platform, Rocket teamed up with Total Server Solutions. “We take great pride in customizing our global reach and hyper converged cloud offering to support our client’s innovations” said Gary Simat, Total Server Solutions’ CEO. “The Rocket story is one of many partnerships where the result achieved more than each could accomplish individually. Even more, Total Server Solutions is using the Rocket platform to build our WordPress online presence”
“We’re really excited to bring this Product to market with our partners. While the name Rocket may be new, the team behind it is extremely seasoned” said Gabler. “Seeing WordPress evolve from the early 2000’s to where it is today, we’re thrilled to be a part of the WordPress community again. We strongly feel our Platform will really make an impact to provide a better Internet experience for users all over the world”
Rocket’s Simple, Fast, & Secure Managed WordPress Hosting is available today and is priced based on resources required starting at just $25 a month. See full pricing details on our website or contact our Sales team for more information.
Rocket is an all-in-one Managed WordPress Hosting platform built for WordPress Websites of all sizes. We deploy and cache your entire website in over 200 locations with built-in Website Security tools. We primarily compete with WPEngine, Kinsta, and GoDaddy. Our management team comprises hosting industry experts that bring over 30 years of combined experience to the table. With an easy-to-use control panel on top of an Enterprise grade global footprint, we hope to help make the internet a safer place for WordPress users of all sizes. For more information, visit Rocket.net