Pushing WordPress to the Edge: An Agency Case Study
by Ben Gabler on
Rocket launched with the mission to accelerate, protect, and deploy WordPress at the Edge of the Cloud. With the ability to push WordPress content as close as physically possible to WordPress users all over the world, our Platform is guaranteed to increase page speed – providing the best user experience possible.
In this case study, we cover exactly how Rocket had an impact on Twodot Marketing‘s business by improving their Speed, Security, & Support for WordPress.
High Level Rocket Results
- 3x Improvement in Time to First Byte (this is how long it takes the browser to receive the first response from a website).
- 2x Improvement in Full Load Time (the amount of time it takes to completely load a webpage).
- 10% Reduction in page size due to Brotli compression
- $$$ Cost Savings by removing the need for third party security plugins & services with our always-on Enterprise WAF and real-time Malware Scanning
Rocket far exceeds any other WordPress host in both server performance and support. We have been with many hosting companies and none of them understand managed WordPress hosting like Rocket. If you have a WordPress site, you need to be on their platform!
– Josh Etheridge, President/Chief Strategist, Twodot Marketing
Check out the full case study to find out more about how Rocket has had a positive impact for Twodot Marketing and their customers.