Rocket.net is one of the fastest-growing Managed WordPress Platforms in the world. We’ve taken a unique edge-first approach to WordPress and provide our customers with the fastest and most secure environment for their business.
At Rocket.net, we pride ourselves on our customer service, and we are always looking for highly skilled people with the right attitude to join our world-class team. Our company is Headquartered in West Palm Beach, FL, but at Rocket.net, WWW stands for World Wide WordPress, meaning all of our positions are also available in a remote environment.
We’re looking to hire WordPress Support Engineers to help provide our customers with the industry-leading customer service they’ve come to expect. We are a very customer-centric company looking for candidates that share our passion for WordPress and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be fluent in written English and have a strong WordPress technical background. They will clearly communicate with customers and quickly solve their technical problems with a friendly attitude. At Rocket.net, WordPress Support Engineers represent the core front-line support team and are responsible for ensuring our customer experience is unparalleled.
Customer Support and Experience at Rocket.net is not an afterthought; it is part of the Rocket.net Core DNA and culture to provide world-class support to our customers that WOWs them.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be the first point of contact for our customers whenever they have any issues on their websites. Being the first point of contact, its really important for us that you provide an excellent experience to the customer by taking ownership of any issues reported by our customers and see problems through to their quick and effective resolution.
- Provide customer support through Live Chat, Tickets and Slack.
- Ensure all SOPs are followed and proper escalation procedures are initiated for unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Help customers by going beyond the scope, diving deep into their WordPress issues and helping them troubleshoot and fix common WordPress issues.
- Write KBs and technical articles for our blog to further distribute knowledge within the community.
- Convert recurring issues into feature requests for the development team and be the customer’s voice in the company to help improve the product.
- Assist our customers with migrating their WordPress site’s to Rocket.net.
- Provide critical assistance when it comes to pointing DNS to Rocket.net.
- Provide customers with a “WOW!” experience.
- 2+ years experience with WordPress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- You have previous experience with Live Chat and/or helpdesk tools.
- Familiar with common web hosting stacks (cPanel, NGINX, Apache, MySQL, etc).
- Knowledge with linux command line (SSH) including WP-CLI.
- Extensive experience with troubleshooting WordPress.
- Experience with Page Builders and Caching Plugins.
- Experience with Cloudflare and advanced understanding of DNS.
- Experience in optimizing WordPress a huge plus.
- Experience in PHP to write custom plugins for WordPress a huge plus.
- Knowledge of Redis, CDN, WAF, and page caching will be a huge plus.
Benefits and Perks
So what are the advantages of working with a pretty amazing tech company?
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world. You can travel and work in a new city every month. Work and travel without ever using your vacation time. This is a remote position.
- Flexible Vacation. Never get denied a vacation request ever again.
- Paid Education. We care about your career. We will help you gain new skills, and guide you on where you want to go.
Come work with a fun, driven, and amazing team at Rocket.net!
Rocket.net is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of our diverse team.
Rocket.net is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
We would like to thank each applicant; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.