Rocket.net is one of the fastest growing Managed WordPress Platform’s in the world. We’ve taken a very unique edge-first approach to WordPress and provide our customers with the fastest and most secure environment for their business.
Our company is Headquartered in West Palm Beach, FL, but at Rocket.net, WWW stands for World Wide WordPress, meaning all of our positions are also available in a remote environment.
We’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our all-in-one Managed WordPress Hosting Platform. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Schedule – All on Eastern Time (Florida):
- 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Responsibilities and Duties
- Utilize Hubspot, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to Head of Growth with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Proficiency with Hubspot, SalesForce, or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes
- WordPress/Hosting experience a huge plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
Benefits and Perks
So what are the advantages of working with a pretty amazing tech company?
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world. You can travel and work in a new city every month. Work and travel without ever using your vacation time. This is a remote position.
- Flexible Vacation. Never get denied a vacation request ever again.
- Paid Education. We care about your career. We will help you gain new skills, and guide you on where you want to go.
Come work with a fun, driven, and amazing team at Rocket.net!
Rocket.net is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of our diverse team.
Rocket.net is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
We would like to thank each applicant however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.