Rocket.net is one of the fastest growing Managed WordPress Platform’s in the world. We’ve taken a very unique edge-first approach to WordPress and provide our customers with the fastest and most secure environment for their business.
You’ll be responsible for providing amazing user experiences for customers by maintaining and contributing to the Rocket.net control panel. You will collaborate with design, product, engineering and business stakeholders to pull together all the threads that help us deliver and operate quality user experiences across the web and mobile.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build out high quality user experiences within software applications and components
- Work with cross functional stakeholders including product, design, sales, and others to help break down business requirements into actionable plans
- Develop test cases and uphold standards of engineering excellence
- 2+ years of hands-on software development experience building SPAs, components and interactive experiences
- Experience building performant SPAs using React and TypeScript from written requirements and hi-fi visual mockups
- Experience with Material-UI
- Competent use of git and GitHub to collaborate in a team environment
- Proficiency managing agile software development practices at scale
- Working with an agile team using collaborative development tools (Atlassian Suite, GitHub, GitLab)
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, DOM elements and their APIs
Benefits and Perks
So what are the advantages of working with a pretty amazing tech company?
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world. You can travel and work in a new city every month. Work and travel without ever using your vacation time. This is a remote position.
- Flexible Vacation. Never get denied a vacation request ever again.
- Paid Education. We care about your career. We will help you gain new skills, and guide you on where you want to go.
Come work with a fun, driven, and amazing team at Rocket.net!
Rocket.net is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of our diverse team.
Rocket.net is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
We would like to thank each applicant however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.