Rocket.net is one of the fastest-growing Managed WordPress Platforms in the world. We’ve taken a very unique edge-first approach to WordPress and provide our customers with the fastest and most secure environment for their business.
At Rocket.net, we pride ourselves on our customer service and we are always looking for highly skilled people with the right attitude to join our world-class team. Our company is Headquartered in West Palm Beach, FL, but at Rocket.net, WWW stands for World Wide WordPress, meaning all of our positions are also available in a remote environment.
We are looking for an Affiliate Manager who is exceptionally strong in building meaningful relationships within the hosting and WordPress eco-system. You would be responsible for scaling and optimizing the current affiliate pool while also building new relationships to recruit new affiliates to the Rocket.net Affiliate Program by building Win/Win relationships with partners across the industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own the Affiliate Recruitment, Onboarding and Optimization processes.
- Research, Identify and Recruit new affiliates.
- Build relationships with industry influencers, partners and thought leaders.
- Maintain consistent communication with existing affiliates to enable them for maximum results.
- Negotiate customized deals with high potential partners.
- Track, report and own KPIs associated with the affiliate program.
- Provide support and solve queries for our affiliate partners.
- Responsible for new campaign implementation and execution.
- Perform general affiliate account management and monitor for fraud and affiliate compliance.
- Be the goto person for insights on new opportunities, business trends, competitors and challenges related to affiliates.
- Own the content strategy for affiliates by working with our content teams to produce high value content targeted at affiliates.
- Maintain Rocket.net’s presence in the community by actively participating in the relevant communities and groups.
- 2+ Years working in a similar capacity.
- Understanding of the WordPress and Hosting Eco-system will be preferred.
- Complete understanding of the Affiliate journey and flows.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset to build and nurture communities.
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Passionate about helping people be successful.
Benefits and Perks
So what are the advantages of working with a pretty amazing tech company?
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world. You can travel and work in a new city every month. Work and travel without ever using your vacation time. This is a remote position.
- Flexible Vacation. Never get denied a vacation request ever again.
- Paid Education. We care about your career. We will help you gain new skills, and guide you on where you want to go.
Come work with a fun, driven, and amazing team at Rocket.net!
Rocket.net is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of our diverse team.
Rocket.net is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
We would like to thank each applicant however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.