Rocket.net is one of the fastest-growing Managed WordPress Platforms in the world. We’ve taken a very unique edge-first approach to WordPress and provide our customers with the fastest and most secure environment for their business.
At Rocket.net, we pride ourselves on our customer service and we are always looking for highly skilled people with the right attitude to join our world-class team. Our company is Headquartered in West Palm Beach, FL, but at Rocket.net, WWW stands for World Wide WordPress, meaning all of our positions are also available in a remote environment.
With a growing client base, we are looking for a technology-savvy Account Executive who can help with our sales initiatives and drive the sales process.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and run the full sales cycle
- Comfortable with achieving quarterly sales targets
- Knowledge of Hubspot CRM will be preferred
- Complete understanding of the Rocket.net product
- Available during EST timezone for customer demos
- Create sales educational material
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- At least 2 years of experience in software/SaaS sales
- Hosting industry experience would be preferred
- Experience selling to agencies would be preferred
- Comfortable with technology and ability to learn quickly
Benefits and Perks
So what are the advantages of working with a pretty amazing tech company?
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world. You can travel and work in a new city every month. Work and travel without ever using your vacation time. This is a remote position.
- Flexible Vacation. Never get denied a vacation request ever again.
- Paid Education. We care about your career. We will help you gain new skills, and guide you on where you want to go.
Come work with a fun, driven, and amazing team at Rocket.net!
Rocket.net is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of our diverse team.
Rocket.net is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
We would like to thank each applicant however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.